Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three Days!

Tomorrow is the first day of my first multi-day show ever-- the Mt. Clemens Art Fair. This event has showcased fine artists since its beginning, but will be trying their luck with the indie crowd this year with an alternative and urban crafts tent, under which you'll find my little table. I don't know anything about this fair, so I don't have a whole lot of expectations, but I'm sure I'll have fun.

I like to try something new for each show-- at this one I'll be selling a handful of little screen printed acorn gift cards along with everything else. I've also decided to mix things up by playing some (very soft) music.

If you can't make it, feel free to follow me on Twitter. I'll be reporting in using 140 characters or less all weekend long.

No comments: