Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rad Linkage


I have been a printing fool over the last few days and have promised myself that I will pump out another edition tonight, so I will keep it short and instead give you a couple of rad links:

1) Frank Chimero

I don't remember the first time I came across Frank Chimero's site, but I keep finding myself clicking on links I like that take me to it, so I thought I'd share it here. His work is part of a rare category that speaks to me across the board-- with both the signs I make in my day job and in the graphic prints I create on my own time.



(I LOVE that glass of iced tea!)

I particularly love this article from his blog. So many great thoughts on design!

2) PrintZero Studios

I also want to pass around this amazing opportunity to participate in a print exchange! I've only participated in a few print exchanges, but I think they're great fun and also a really unique exhibition opportunity. Seems like they usually have kind of steep entry fees and larger image sizes/editions, but this one is only $10, and you only need to send an edition of 15 5x7"s! The deadline is May 15th, so there's plenty of time!

Today we took the canoe out for the first time this year, it was 65 degrees and sunny in the mitten today!

Back to prints!

No comments: